5 Tips to manage the last 2 days before JEE Main
April 4, 2014 Leave a comment
In this article, we shall discuss the five essential tips to approach the situation.
- The days of preparing are over by a long period. Absolutely refrain from learning new concepts, cramming new formulae and touching the numericals which u haven’t solved before. Invest time wisely in revising the work that you have studied well before. Do go through the articles published on this blog regarding revision techniques and methods.
- Work on your strengths and reinforce your strong conceptual foundations. Try and go through the syllabus you have studied. Check previous notes and revise the formulae.
- Try to relax and study as less as possible on day prior to the exam. It will help you to be calm and confident the next day. Go for a long walk, indulge in some good food, exercise, play your favorite sport, and just kick back! Don’t stress out on the things you have missed; just be confident for the ones you have perfected.
- On 6th April, the day of the examination, absolutely refrain from talking to friends about last minute preparations. Do not take calls from friends and relatives regarding preparations and other stuff. Try and stay away from such external sources of anxiety.
- Last but not the least; remember that you have studied your best. A small amount of nervousness is absolutely normal, and would help your performance.
We wish you all the very best!